 |
| check out pinterest for more re: bullet journals |
Happy New Year!
Great News: as you may notice (on my fancy-new-bullet-journal on the left) I set a goal this year of 100 blog posts (roughly 2/week) as a way to ensure that no matter the circumstance, I am taking time to express gratitude in my life. I got a little off the gratitude train there after November 8... grateful to be back on the train! Praying that this year is one filled with peace, love, hope, and joy for everyone in our world. I am grateful for each of those things that I've personally felt already in 2017 - for sweet quality time with close friends, exceeding my 7 hugs goal at my amazing church during our aggressive passing of the peace :), and a phone call from an inspiring teacher that brings me boundless hope for the future of the Richmond community.
Am also grateful for setting VEGETABLE goals again this year, and more specifically, to eat 1,800 servings of vegetables over the course of 2017. As you can see below, I'm off to a great start. Now, fixin' to go stick some of that green stuff in my smoothie. KALE YEAH. #missedme? #backinaction #watchout2017
 |
| Tilapia finely seasoned with random cajun stuff in my pantry. Side salad with get this: no cheese! #allfresh |
No comments:
Post a Comment